Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where Life Flies Us

I was in meetings in Dallas most of this week for my day job. Thankfully the flight home was uneventful - no issues with doors not closing. That's the reason my initial flight to Dallas was delayed and eventually cancelled. The good news is I was able to read about 400 pages on The Stone of Tears because of all the delays.

Anyway, I made it home safely and now have several days backlog of work for my day job, work around my house and things to do with friends. And that's not to mention any writing. I have two days left to prepare for NaNoWriMo if I am going to participate. Of course, there is also Halloween to think about.

If you are a writer with a full-time day job, how do you find time to get everything done?

2 comments:

  1. Fortunately I am now finished with working. My new life in the sun gives me freedom to write. I do have DH to consider, if I did not have him I would write 24/7 and not eat.
    When I worked it was hard concentrating on my writing, others seem to cope but I found it hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *jealous* I am using NaNoWriMo.org as an excuse to get a lot of writing done this month, but I'm not sure where I'm going to find the time to do everything I need to do this month. Maybe the time will find me. Or perhaps my muse will start talking really really fast! ^__^

    ReplyDelete