Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Vacation Roller-Coaster...

I am planning a vacation for later the end of next month. It started out with lots of excitement. Now it's five people bickering over where to go. I really want to go to Florida and do the classic Florida vacation. It's something I've always wanted to do but never had the opportunity until now... and for all I know how life tends to surprise you with random twists and turns along the road, I may not get another chance quite like this. Pretty much everyone else I know is settling down and starting families and don't have any money for a real vacation..and the current group I'm considering travelling with is really leaning towards going to Vegas - which there are fun things to do there and it would be cool to say I've been there, but Vegas has never been on the list of vacation spots I dream about going to...

I'm afraid that if I don't go on my classic Florida vacation now, I might not get the chance to later on because of life and work and family and money... Plus there is an elderly couple who lives in Florida that I have heard stories about for years and year, but I have never met them and would like to meet them before they move on to the next life. Is it so wrong of me to want that?

Between work and falling behind in the everyday things in my own life, and planning/worrying about this vacation, I haven't had much of a chance to write. My focus seems to be wandering. I think a good refreshing vacation would definitely help... I just really hope everything works out...somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment